December 22, 2008

This isn't right. No, not at all.

It's been more than a few days of this putrid cold. I wonder if I got it again somehow. *goes to wash hands*

I swear this is going to turn me into a germ freak. Not a clean freak. Well, is there a difference?

My day was lacking adventure. The breakdown of its uneventfullness, if you so care:

Wake up to the phone ringing and needing to use the bathroom.
Sleep a little while longer.
Stuff a thosand tissues in my nose.
Play Animal Crossing DS.
Take medicine.
Drink chocolate milk and eat my breakfast, a mini strawberry bagel.
Convince my dad to put up some Christmas lights [with the my help.]
Almost freeze into a popsicle outside.
Talk to my brother and annoy him oh-so badly.
Listen to music.
Play some more Animal Crossing DS.
Snack.
Play games on http://www.sporcle.com/. [Kinda fun.]
IM with Nikki.
Sit around with tissues still up my nose.

I was going to wrap my dad's present. Alas, I'm so lethargic and have yet to.

I believe there's a Subway meatball sub I could eat for dinner. I need to find a tangelo to eat, too. An unsweet "cutie" clementine just won't do. Then assorted family members will watch Traitor? Perhaps once other brother is home from his party.

[I need a blanket and ice cream.]

P.S. Zack: Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you...

2 comments:

  1. I need Mountain Dew if I'm ever to overcome this ridiculous, evil cold...

    IT IS CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT I BE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW.

    My parents will never let me out of the house at this rate.

    And what if I start coughing again??

    I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE.

    *cough* (crap, like I needed to be reminded of that...)

    Wow, that sucks. I would be at my parent's throats but I owe them for doing my x-mas shopping for me. Ha. It's the easiest way to get things done.

    OH! I know that guy! I just didn't know his name. LOL.

    And no, it's not a crime to not know Basil and Daniel. Just a crime not to think they're totally awesome in every way.

    JOKING. It's a crime not to think CATMAN is awesome.

    Alas, I must wrap the presents, or Kim will kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, sadly, I'm getting over a cold as well (Bleh XP). Thanks for the Hanukkah PS lol. I'm sorry I haven't been on AIM a lot, Internet's been gone for a couple days, but it's back now :D.

    ReplyDelete