February 11, 2009

Yet that's why they invented tape.

I am mended. Pieced back together, if you will. Both merely figures of speeches, but I hope they are fairly close to the truth anyway. Ha, wow, I didn't even mean due to my minor toe surgery today.

Random thoughts because I'm brain-dead at the moment and therefore cannot form more than a few sentences, much less a good entry:

I believe I aced my math quiz today. That would sweetawesome if I did. Still only raise my overall grade to a B, but then if I retook the test I flunked, I could have an A.

We're making Animal Farm valentines in English. Whoopdidoo. I don't know why I wrote that. Maybe I, as pathetic as I am, consider it news?

I will be painting in art come tomorrow. *smiles*
I shall go read then finish homework.

Quote of the day:
"What's goth kid listen to?"
--Our sub in math today referring to Zack while he was messing with his ipod.

2 comments:

  1. Zack Zack Bo Back Banana Fana Fo Fack Mi My Mo Mack ZACK!!!February 12, 2009 at 3:28 PM

    I didn't even hear the sub say that. What the hell's her problem? I'm not goth am I? lol...

    ReplyDelete