May 04, 2009

Thirty-six.

I am taking a small break from finishing editing my groups history project powerpoint.

I'm a little disapointed we're not doing anything fiesta-ish in Spanish class to celebrate Cinco de Mayo tomorrow. No, no, we get to take a test. I had been planning on having to take it today since we reviewed for it last Friday. Oh well. Chances are good I won't forget all the terms, grammar and whatnot in a day.

For English we get to write a letter addressed to an incoming freshman about the Cambridge program. Kind of ironic because it is one our last grades for the year and it will then be one of their first to come literally track us down based off the mention of our interests in the letter and the hint of whether or not we're female or male. Sounds absurd, but personally I'm intrigued to see how it all works out.

I need more water and I have yet more homework not to neglect. Unfortunately.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! This is Molly from "Wish You Were Here" and you probably want nothing to do with me because I'm so bad with comments and you commented FOREVER ago. I was browsing through all of my comments and I saw that you had left one and I RUSHED to comment you back.

    I really like your whole header thing with the font and your picture and stuff. I have no idea how you did it, but I thoroughly enjoy looking at it.

    ~Molly

    P.S. I think your profile picture is REALLY pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got the purpose of celebrating a battle that was lost, but why not party because some other guys lost, right?

    haha, I guess...

    Never been one for spanish either...good luck =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to blog, RIGHT NOW.
    Because I feel like I'm the only one left.

    Thank you! I've felt so cyblerly lonely.

    Basil commented on my status on Facebook! Ahaha! And I went over to Silver's house! Today ROCKED! And I love that song, haha. Yay. YAY.

    Okey dokes!

    Awww :( Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Group projects suck; I always end up doing most of the work. Sometimes I prefer it that way since I usually have group members who I shouldn't take any gambles on.

    Feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete