July 17, 2009

Graveyard shift.

This is going to have to be quick. My mom has recently declared my bedtime is midnight and I'm already a measly fifty-eight minutes away from that. Yikes!

Today was a good day. I got to hang with Nikki and her sister for several hours this afternoon. We watched a few episodes of the HBO off-beat comedy, Extras. Essentially, the show is centered around two characters who take jobs as extras in movies with famous, actual celebrities, i.e. Orlando Bloom, Daniel Radcliffe. It is hilarious. I'm glad my brother had bought the DVDs. We also watched Starter for 10 because my friend's sister, Dani, hadn't seen that funny film which stars James McAvoy. Then we played this never-ending, quite confusing card game. So much fun, so many laughs.

I also have a big confession to make: I have not read all the books in the Harry Potter series. To amend this, I plan to read books four through seven before my summer vacation is over. Since I haven't read the books, my mom has banned me from watching the corresponding movies. It makes sense. Do not ask me why I had gone so long without reading them. I found nothing wrong with the first three. I really don't know what happened. Sorry if this comes as a shock and you're disappointed. Again, I've seen the error of my ways and plan to correct it all soon!

I've actually had these hairbands for a while and never wore them. I'm glad I kept them, though.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet headband!

    Better to hop on the Harry Potter train now than not at all! Prepare to be amazed 4-7 are serious adventures. I'm about 100% sure we all still adore you no matter what you read or don't read : )

    I wish I could fall asleep at midnight. My sleeping habits are awful! I blame it on the summer.

    Does Extras have actual celebrity guests like Entourage? It sounds really funny. I love James McAvoy so I will have to look into that film-thanks for viewing pleasure suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you look so pretty!

    Don't worry. I haven't read the 2nd HP because I do not have it...yet. I don't understand how I could have skipped on buying and reading Chamber of Secrets.

    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has not yet seen Half Blood Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. and for future reference. if you're ever in the mood to the nifty html thing, highlight lets say "Kait", go to the globe icon next to, I think, the font options, and then a box will pop up, and you'll type/paste Kati's blog address.

    Hope I've given followable directions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Severus Snape gets horribly accused in Half-Blood Prince. And the way Harry calls him a coward at the end. It is so sad.
    I think I'll have to have an extra pack of tissues with me when I go to the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair band but aside from that, I can't believe you haven't read those books! *gasp* You need to get on that! They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. You will regret not having read them.

    ReplyDelete