November 24, 2009

I am addicted to ModCloth.

The crushing reality? There is only a little over two weeks left, after returning from this short holiday break, until I have to face midterms. I learned in PE we'll be expected to run a mile and yeah, I understand this is standard procedure, but I just didn't want to hear it. Funny how she --she being my teacher-- picked today to address the chapter on stress and then talk about how half of us will fail the exam or at least do poorly.

I'm excited for Turkey Day because I'll get to see my oldest brother and his new living quarters at college -- a "deluxe" apartment he shares with friends. I think we'll just find somewhere to eat out in Gainesville instead of bringing home-cooked food or, heaven forbid, let my brother try to prepare it all.

Plus, this Saturday I am camping out with my art for the entire day at a local show/festival. That has me ecstatic too since the weather is supposed to be beautiful and cool! My lily painting, my brother drawing, and my turtles drawing are all going to be shown.

P.S. I'm scared and I may have no rationale for being so; I'm paranoid.

P.P.S. Did you know Sitting Bull died at the Standing Rock Agency? Kind of ironic don't you think? Oh, the things you learn in history while the teacher has deemed it a free day and everyone else either has earphones stuck in their ears or eyes glued to some Lord of the Rings movie playing.

4 comments:

  1. oh, i LOVE random historical facts. as for the shirt, i thought your james mcavoy/gerard butler/take me to scotland was fantastic! so clever ;) but don't feel like you have to make me one -you're such a sweetheart! (and a good drawer! have fun "camping out with your art" this weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, don't even remind me about the school stuff left to do before the holiday break...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how long your hair is. gah.

    ReplyDelete