April 11, 2010

Anxiety much?

This weekend has been a blur and tomorrow from say, 1:00 until 2:30, will be extremely stressful. Not only do I have to present my beloved history project, I get to take a math quiz. I'm pretty confident with expanding binomials but I should probably still study. Something I'd just love to do yet here I am, tweaking the history power point, adding pictures and editing the video interview I did with my WWII veteran grandfather whom I drew.

If we don't get an A, I will be shocked. I , and the three other non-slackers in my group, have poured a lot of hard work into this. I will hate to see it go to waste.

Have a splendid week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hope all of your stressful school-related things all went off without a hitch! Hopefully your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what's always worse is when Slackers somehow manage to beat the people who put their hearts and souls into their projects...

    ReplyDelete