April 25, 2010

Are you feeling fine?

Yes, I feel just fine.

I slipped into a pseudo-coma Friday night at 9:00 pm until 12:00 pm Saturday. Fifteen hours of sleep is a lot to someone who averages six hours of sleep on weekdays. I think I need to make this long sleep a regular part of my weekend. It was pleasant, minus the waking up with a dry mouth part.

Thanks to my brother, I know have the song, "You're The Best" from The Karate Kid stuck in my head. What a great fight anthem. Note to self: that's what I need to play if I ever learn to kick box. Or how to do karate, for that matter.

My group/team withdrew from the sand sculpting contest that would've happened this past Saturday because we were woefully unprepared. Next year we shall try to actually have a design started two days before the competition.

I'm going to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox now. Have a lovely week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. My sleeping pattern, which is usually extremely screwed up, has actually been rather normal lately. I've been falling asleep at like 11, which is really early for me. Sleeping til noon definitely sounds pleasant though.

    Aww, I bet your sand sculpture would've been awesome! But you're right, there's always next year! Here's to a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my friends think I'm weird for waking up at 7 on weekends. I've never slept for fifteen hours, geez......

    Haha Karate Kid! Wax on, wax off...

    THANK YOU! I like it too :) And tennis is pretty awesome, though I'm more of a badminton girl...more precision and less power, you know?

    ^.- NEVER? You need one. Now. Just don't get an icky one, euch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, no, I haven't heard all of them. But I've heard a lot of them. And of the ones I've heard, it's unusual. I still like it :)

    Blogger is being a poophead and not letting me see your comment, so....bye? Haha, yay for The Killers. OH YEAH his haircut isn't that bad, really, I just liked it better in that video.

    ReplyDelete