April 22, 2010

Happy Earth day!

I thought I'd write about saving the planet since I passionately care about the issue. However, I'm thoroughly tired after babysitting. FYI, getting kids to do their homework is a pain. Every time I babysit this particular family that I babysat tonight, the mother is quick to tell me "be sure to seriously wait to have kids." I know. Oh, I know.

Little kids are adorable, though. The younger of the two I babysat tonight especially. And as exhausting as it is, a small part of me enjoys riding scooters and reliving my childhood through Spongebob episodes.

Sleep and a sweet dream beacons.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, I kinda sorta forgot about Earth Day... Little kids are pretty adorable though, I must say. I would love to go riding scooters and watching Spongebob :)

    ReplyDelete