July 03, 2010

Honorary.

Lauren gave me this lovely award a week ago and it completely slipped my mind to mention it before now. I'm sorry for the delay. It does not mean I'm any less grateful! Thanks very much, dear!

Here are the rules:
- Thank whoever gave you the award
- Post the persons logo/ award onto your post
- Create your own logo for the award to pass on
- Pass the award on to other bloggers

My logo to pass on:
She had four recipients so I think I will too. They are: Sophie, Senpai (Issac), Scarlett, and Ruth.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! The little heart guy is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And thank you so much for giving me the award, it means a lot! :D
    btw, I love your new header, it's beautiful ;)

    sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures

    hey congrats for the award




    naveen
    http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete