July 14, 2010

It's the way I see.

I received this from Em. Thank you, dear!

The rules:
1.) Get very excited that you won. YAYYYY!
2.) Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award.
a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight or for as long as you can focus. (I do not condone this one!)
b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
c) Write a "Soundtrack of Your Childhood" post.
d) Make your next blog post a vlog (video post). Basically talk to the camera about whatever you want.
e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning before you do anything else (hair, make-up, etc.) and post it.
3.) Pass the award to at least 3 (or more!) other bloggers, but don't forget to tell them!

I chose option D. I don't know what YouTube does with my voice! Sorry my 'S's are so sharp. And that I am such a weirdo.

(The entry I was talking about that included my EnV Touch.)

I pass this lovely award onto Maddy, Shelby and Abs!

7 comments:

  1. I love your voice. So. Much.

    Sorry if that came out creepy...haha. But I always imagined your voice differently, and now that I know what it sounds like--it is awesome! Haha. Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're voice is much more mellow than I thought...

    Rice Crispies are boss.
    Oh, Kate is basically my favorite person in the entire world, and probably the only person higher than Alex on my list of BFFs, which is saying something because I know Alex irl, and he sleeps over and hangs out with me and such, but I don't know Kate in real life, which makes it sorta odd that I would probably trust her with my life...>.>

    You need to friend me. Isaac Sarek Banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your voice reminds me of Kristen Stewart's. It's very mellow and easygoing.

    Congrats on your writing score! I'm not surprised you earned such a high score. Enjoy the lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, sudoku is fun. do you play the most challenging ones at all? those are ridiculously frustrating, but still fun. :)

    and the whole eating the rice crispy treat in complete silence was hilarious.

    great job on your exams, holy crow.

    and thanks for the awaaaarrrd...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, wow thanks! I hadn't looked in on your blog in awhile til last night, and lo and behold I find myself awarded. Grazi mile!

    Nice vlog! I would try doing it myself, if I knew how to work the cam on my computer and upload it :S Fun to watch, including your rice crispy part. Nothing better to fill the silence than with eating!

    Hope all's well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited! I have to wait until my laptop gets fixed, though!: )

    ReplyDelete