November 21, 2010

My heart is like a marching band.

I've had a somewhat eventful week.

Aniesa's birthday scavenger hunt on Wednesday was not as epic as I would've hoped, but she loved it nonetheless. The hunt concluded with various gifts from friends. My gift to her was a pretty cross/Bible locket and Butterfingers, her favorite candy. I figured she'd appreciate the locket because she is heavily involved with her Church youth group and since I usually wear "the coolest" necklaces, (according to friends and her, haha) that she would think of me when she wore it.
I finally finished my most recent art project: a creative color wheel and an album cover on a record! I chose to do the latter for my favorite band at the moment, Freelance Whales.
I went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 with Puja, Aniesa, Regina, Andrea and Zach yesterday afternoon!! It was such an amazing film! We went to Coldstone creamery afterward, where a cute boy proceeded to take my order and make me a delicious smoothie. Then my friends and I took pictures and everyone left, except Regina, who I was giving a ride home. Her and I went to Books-A-Million and talked about life. (And, just to clarify, I'm wearing white tights in the picture below. I'm not that ghostly pale, thank you very much!)
I have school tomorrow. Gross. At least it's only for two days?

7 comments:

  1. Aww, the locket is definitely a really sweet gift! And the Butterfingers too, literally, haha. :) All of your art projects definitely look like they've turned out stupendously as well! And yay for Harry Potter and ice cream and cute boys, which are a grand combination indeed. You guys look cute. :D

    I have school for the next two days, too. But yeah, there's that whole gun thing I posted about on Tumblr. Not sure what's going on with that. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap. I had a dream about that necklace. I had no idea where it came from, though. NO REALLY I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THAT NECKLACE. AND I WAS LIKE WHERRRRRRE HAVE I SEEN THIS NECKLACE? AND THERE IT IS!
    So cool. Haha.

    I'm guessing he hasn't responded to your letter :( Sigh. That really sucks. Phases are stupid.

    Evesseco, though, is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, freelance whales?
    That's a pretty badass band name...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those art projects look awesome! :)
    Have a good two days of school before stuffing yourself for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freelance Whales... I kind of wish I would have thought of that as a band name because that is the most beastly name ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your art project is one of the coolest things i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete