December 12, 2010

Five.

I have just five more, albeit stressful, days until my winter break commences. I must admit, I'm most looking forward to snuggling up under my covers and reading.

I have two tests tomorrow morning, neither of which should be too hard. They both certainly pale in comparison to the rest of the week which will be spent taking midterms or studying for them. I really want to get an A for the semester in math and biology. I have to keep reminding myself not to blow a gasket if I end up with a B, though.

FIVE MORE DAYS, INTERWEBZ. FIVE MORE DAYS.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky, lucky duck! It seems as if everyone else in the world has an entire extra week off than my school. We're going to school the day before Christmas Eve. Are you kidding me.

    But yes, just five days left for you at least! Good luck with your tests and grades and everything, I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. And then it'll be break time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you'll be ready for those test. Brrr..here, its time to get out those extra blankets to snuggle under to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS THIS THIS THIS.
    How I'm feeling a hundred times.

    ReplyDelete