December 25, 2010

I'm lucky.

I've tried to write this entry several times now and every time I was not coherent. I must be drunk...on Christmas cheer! (Yes, I'm aware my dorkiness transcends the medium.)

So my plan B is to just categorize the information.

Presents: Calendars. Panda necklaces. Rolos. Finger lights. Gift cards.

Playing board/card games with brothers: Fluxx. Monopoly Deal. Speed. Rummy. Nintendo Monopoly. Nintendo Yahtzee. Last Word. Clue.

Eating: Glazed cinnamon rolls. Macadamia nut cookies. Hard boiled eggs. Goldfish. Christmas dinner.

Happy Christmas to those who celebrate and Happy Holidays to all!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    Monopoly Deal is a godsend, just btw. I've played regular Monopoly twice during christmas break and each game took around 4 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda necklaces! Haha. Merry Christmas! Glad you had a good one!

    Pssht, mine is just a cheapie. Only has three options for flash. But then, I'm not, like, gifted with photography or anything :) So I don't really need a great one.

    YEAH THEY'RE COOL! Although part of me thinks they're guy shirts. Whatever. Who cares, really? CUZ THE HUNGER GAMES IS AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas!

    the panda necklace sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a very merry Christmas! One can never have too many panda necklaces ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) Ugh, that food sounds so good. I think I'm drunk on sugar overdose if that makes any sense at all which it doesn't but whatever.

    PS. The word verification is focks. So close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should definitely discuss Mockingjay once I'm done reading it. I started yesterday, and it's awesome, of course.

    ReplyDelete