April 28, 2011

The Dali Museum was surreal.

My morning bus ride to the museum was not nearly as productive as I'd have hoped. Unless you count playing cards as productive, in which case I was very productive.

We arrived in St. Petersburg, Florida around 9:30 a.m.. After a relatively short wait outside, we physically entered the Dali museum, found our docent and began our tour. Once we entered the collection galleries I wasn't allowed to take pictures. Fortunately, there's this thing called the internet which allows you to search and find images of the pieces.

**Okay, I spent way to much time getting distracted and chatting with friends. Here are some pictures from the day and I suppose I'll post more about what I felt and experienced tomorrow.




3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty fun looking to me :)

    Hey so my friend and I want to see The Conspirator because it reached us close by and since you saw it I thought you might be able to tell me if it's worth going to? Like on a scale of 1-10 how amazing is it?

    Haha, have a splendid weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sign! Haha, what else could you have for a Dali museum?

    Playing cards is certainly productive. Haha, don't worry about not doing any work; you're supposed to have fun on field trips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The museum looks like it was awesome! :D And hey, I agree with Strawberry... playing cards can totally be considered productive. I mean... you're practicing your math skills! Maybe?

    ReplyDelete