April 10, 2011

In rainbows.

I could seriously watch this video hundreds of times and never get tired of it.

Well, now that tennis season is over I can better stay involved in my other extra curricular activities. I haven't been to chess club at all this semester! I bet my Senior Guys will pretend they don't know who I am when I show up. That is if we have it this Tuesday. Monday and Tuesday are technically half days because the underclassmen take total blegh (FCAT) and the upperclassmen find any reason not to be at school. And, after this Tuesday, there are hardly any Tuesdays left in the school year. I'm not ready to give my senior friends parting hugs at graduation! Fortunately a lot are attending in-state universities so it won't be too heart-wrenching. Let's be honest, I didn't cry when either of my brothers graduated. At least not that I recall.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I'm going to miss all of my senior friends too... It's so weird that we're going to be in school without them... *sniff sniff*

    Here's to making it through the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I don't have that many senior friends this year...

    In state universities FTW!

    ReplyDelete