April 22, 2011

Instead.

I had an idea for a different kind of post today but I was too much of a lazy bum to execute it. Next time, friends.

Instead I watched the season finale of Parenthood. It made me bawl my eyes out like a two-year-old. The writers of the show do a good job of making characters genuine and human.

Instead I read a few chapters of As I Lay Dying because I need to finish the book by Tuesday. A lot of assignments for my classes are due Tuesday and then for the rest of the school year it's revision for our AICE exams. My first one is May 9th? May 7th? One of the two. In other words, sooner than I would like nor imagine.

Instead I planned a study session for tomorrow with Puja and talked to Emilia about Sunday.

Instead I started to read The Mortal Instruments 4: City of Fallen Angels. Thoughts so far: too much description!

Instead I said I'd babysit tonight.

I'll catch you cool cats tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Cool cats ^.^ Have fun being busy.

    UEBTGRNUCHEYNWYUCKBXNG COMMA. MY WORD VERIFICATION IS COMMA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Typo, boo.

    Oh geez. This just reminded me of the fact that exactly 2 weeks from now is May 6th aka the day of the AP US History exam and I really think I am doomed because I remember absolutely nothing about anything and AHGJDKGHSDF crap. Oh well. Instead of freaking out about it, I'll just procrastinate even further! That'll work, right...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the season finale on Parenthood.

    Everytime, I hear "as I lay dying" book..O think of Stuart O'Nan's "Prayer for the Dying"...It was a great book too. I had never read anything quite like it.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I woke up and said to myself, "If it is 7:00 I will be happy, as long as it's at least 7." It was 6:59.

    I commend me too! Yay for commendation.

    Or, the final and most likely suggestion: I wait until my parents buy my an iTunes card. I'm terrified of downloading things =.= But thanks for offering to send it, haha :D My fear there is that my parents would find out and kick me off the computer for giving my address to an Internet person, even though I'M pretty sure you're not some psychotic murderer ^.^

    SCONE. IT IS SCONE. WHY DO I KEEP GETTING ACTUAL WORDS.

    ReplyDelete