April 11, 2011

"It's levi-ooh-sa, not levi-o-saa."

Today my physics class was extended until lunch. It sounds awful, but it was truly sweetawesome. We made delicious s'mores using Bunsen burners then watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I fell in love with Oilver Wood again, Regina quoted practically the entire thing and Puja and I made plans to go to Wizarding World after our last AICE exam in June.

In English, I took a quiz then joined the seven other kids in the class and watched Toy Story 3, adding to my already pretty awesome day. In math we learned a chapter yet enough time was left towards the end of class so we watched Stephen Colbert's rendition of "Friday".

History was boring because I had to write an essay, and art we just sat in the auditorium talking. I've decided riding the bus is completely unbearable without my iPod.

My goals for this week? Not to procrastinate on my history glossary and to ace both my math tests. Ha, yeah, I'll let you know how that goes.

Talk to you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. WHY CAN'T WE WATCH HARRY POTTER AND TOY STORY 3 AT SCHOOL? I. Am. Jealous. But that's pretty freaking sweet, I must say. :D Lucky duckling! Good luck on those math tests and not procrastinating and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, that sounds like a pretty awesome day :D Even with the essay and stuff. Haha, I have watched the first Harry Potter in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious of the fact that your teacher even lets you guys watch non-physics related movies... Good luck with your math (I almost wrote meth...) tests!

    And ditto on the bus matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding a tennis lover is obviously the natural and expected result of playing tennis. And yes, I am indeed a ruiner :)

    ReplyDelete