April 09, 2011

On to the next one.

I've picked out a few important dates in the future I thought I'd share. Hey, it's better than me talking for paragraphs about my Saturday spent eating too much junk food and watching Parenthood.

This movie coming out in seven days. (It may be a film where only a history buff will enjoy it, but I don't mind. Perhaps then I'll even go see it with Patricia!)
April 27th, the day I take the ACT.
May 23rd, my last day as a junior in high school.

I still want to rent Black Swan and various other movies now being released to DVD. It's a shame the nearest Blockbuster shut down. As a result I've tried to convince my mom it's time to switch to Netflix yet she continues to stay her ground. One day I will win.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend to me! I must say you have to have to have to watch Black Swan! It was absolutely breath taking and wonderful! Of course be careful if you get easily scared! Yeah haha I'd say you should go with Netflix. I have had it for 3 years and it has never done me wrong before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that movie. Thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, the Blockbuster near us shut down too. Shame...

    Woah, I haven't heard of that movie either, but it looks pretty good!

    Haha, better than me sharing a diagram and nothing else :) Thank you; it took me like an hour, haha. Okay, I may be exaggerating. A HALF hour.

    ReplyDelete