April 03, 2011

You should go procreate with yourself.

Today marks the last day of my 2011 spring break. I had too few adventures, but I think this summer will make up for it. (SCOTLAND?!) Unlike I'd originally hoped, I couldn't take a trip to the beach today. Once again, summer should be what this spring was not.

My day consisted of:
  • making and test flying paper airplanes -- one even stayed in flight for a whole five seconds
  • constructing a toothpick bridge
  • the cycle of logging on and off of Facebook (don't even pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.)
  • working on history booknotes
  • watching YouTube videos
  • creating an aluminum foil container for an egg to be used in an egg drop
That is all I have to say so watch this video and be amused!

*Edit: Whoa. Sorry. Dunno why the embedding is so strange. Click here to watch it on YouTube.

4 comments:

  1. That video was great. Just pure awesomeness. Your spring break still sounded like fun but if you do go to Scotland this summer then well...I'll be super jealous :) So how did the toothpick bridge go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH SCOTLAND. *is jelly*

    I was surprised that you blogged two days in a row, until I remembered that it was BEDA :)

    Yeah I totally know what you're talking about. I will not pretend I don't.

    Have fun at school tommorrow, suffering like the rest of us...Flizze :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, R.I.P. your spring break. ):

    The first day back is always the worst. Going to Scotland would be UBER FANTASTIC though. :D (I never use the word uber so this was totally a special occasion.)

    Ugh, I hate that Facebook cycle. NOTHING IS HAPPENING WHY HAVE I SPENT TEN MINUTES STARING AT THIS?

    ReplyDelete