Today marks the last day of my 2011 spring break. I had too few adventures, but I think this summer will make up for it. (SCOTLAND?!) Unlike I'd originally hoped, I couldn't take a trip to the beach today. Once again, summer should be what this spring was not.My day consisted of:
- making and test flying paper airplanes -- one even stayed in flight for a whole five seconds
- constructing a toothpick bridge
- the cycle of logging on and off of Facebook (don't even pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.)
- working on history booknotes
- watching YouTube videos
- creating an aluminum foil container for an egg to be used in an egg drop
*Edit: Whoa. Sorry. Dunno why the embedding is so strange. Click here to watch it on YouTube.