May 13, 2011

I am almost a senior in high school and I still play with playdough.

Today I signed my good friend Zack's yearbook. I managed to mess up twice in the first sentence and had to awkwardly correct it/pretend it did not exist. I really had to think about what to write; I've known the guy for five years and we've been through a lot. Believe it or not, he is the person I can thank for providing the name of this blog. (If you ever wondered, it's a song lyric from "Junesong Provision" by Coheed and Cambria. Yeah, fun fact to fool your friends with.) I am going to miss him oodles next year. But that's all I'm going to say because I know he doesn't like people sharing too personal of things on blogs, and I respect that.

Of course, instead of writing this entry, I should be studying diligently for my exams. I'm not trying to lull myself into a state of complacency, but I feel like I'm going to do well. I've scheduled one last math study session with Puja tomorrow.

Nine more exams, and six more days (not including weekends) until I'm a SENIOR! :D

4 comments:

  1. Woo! It must be hard writing deep, heartful messages just on the spot like that :) But hooray for becoming a senior! I don't think pausing to write a blog entry really detracts from studying time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I always have no clue what to write in yearbooks and end up saying something completely lame to do with having a fantastic summer. Yeah, I know. We get our yearbooks on Monday so I will try to channel my inner you! ;) But awww, it must be hard to say goodbye to all of your senior friends... though it'll be pretty awesome once we're seniors ourselves! Awww yeahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playdough is timeless. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mannnn I'm not looking forward to signing yearbooks. I never know what to say.

    ReplyDelete