May 01, 2011

I wish we could open our eyes.

Just when you thought my daily posting was over, I post again!* Monday and Tuesday of this next week will entail finishing final chapters (in Biology and Euro, namely) and then from then on out it's straight up revision for finals. My first two exams are in eight days. EIGHT DAYS, FOLKS.

Here's a video response I made to this.


*It's just because I'm trying to pass this off as productive while I've spent almost my entire day in front of the computer.

Have a good day/week/month!

4 comments:

  1. I too am a hoarder. However, I recently threw away all of my sentimental papers, including my movie ticket stubs.

    And don't feel too bad. I laid in bed most of the day and didn't change out of my pajamas. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I love The Social Network with a fiery passion.
    2) I think I am going to do this because I have four years of movie tickets I've collected because I collect them and see every movie possible.

    So yeah haha this is something awesome to see! You've had a lot of cool memories attached to these movies :)

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bunch of movie ticket stubs that I have tacked onto my corkboard... so many memories! I wish my small child self had kept the Harry Potter movie tickets cause I've only kept the ones from the last three or so... :( It's so interesting to look back at all of the memories associated with each one though!

    OKAY I SHOULD BE STUDYING BYE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's the only book I didn't feel obligated to read, and the only one that legitimately interested me.

    Well, even if I buy it and it doesn't resonate with me as much as it could, I'll still own it to read later when it will have a deep and profound effect on me :D So it's a win-win, really.

    I don't know how to say 'goodbye' in Latin, so I'll just say--meus amicus!

    ReplyDelete