July 03, 2011

I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

After accepting I may never get my final junior year report card, I went to get it last week. I made all A's for the last quarter and all A's for the second semester! I am insanely pleased with my efforts to excel during my rigorous junior year in addition to being uber involved and playing varsity tennis. I learned my FCAT science scores too. I passed at "above grade level" and honestly that test makes no difference to me, it's all about the school's prestige.

Coverage of the infamous Casey Anthony trial significantly hindered my ability to watch Wimbledon. Luckily, I tuned in right at championship point between Nadal and Djokovic. I'm sure it was a very compelling match from the start.

The rain has hindered my chances of hanging out with friends/leaving the house too. Fortunately, and as my status as a blogger would suggest, I could successfully occupy myself with indoor activities. The one day I did manage to escape, however, I got my hair cut and went to the grocery store. Oh, boy. The grocery store. Well, is it everyday you see this? I've debated setting up a collective fun to buy it for either Regina and Puja whose birthdays are both this month. I'm pretty sure both would die of happiness, eat it, then die of happiness again. Especially given the date. (12 DAYS.)
I also realized just how wide a selection of orange juice there is. I mean, that's almost the length of an entire slanted wall. #floridianproblems
All that aside, I've spent the past few days working diligently on a claymation to celebrate my grandparents' 30th anniversary and my grandmother's 70th birthday! The final version will make its debut at a surprise party on the 5th so I won't share it with the internet just yet.

I almost completely forgot that tomorrow's Independence Day. What are your plans, fellow Americans? I'm not sure I'm doing anything special.

Have a great week, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Good job on the grades!! Haha, you're a regular model student.

    That is the greatest cake ever.

    HAVE A GREAT WEEK AS WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on your grades! that harry potter cake is the best thing i've ever seen, ever haha. hope you've had a good day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic grades! Colleges are going to be begging you to come to them. :D

    I haven't been following the trial, but hopefully you can watch Wimbledon again soon, haha.

    THAT CAKE IS AMAZING. IF SOMEONE GOT THAT FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY I WOULD DEFINITELY DIE. Seriously.

    Good thing I don't live in Florida, cause I dislike orange juice. ;)

    That's so sweet what you're doing for the anniversary/birthday! I'm sure the finished product will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE ORANGE JUICE. That being said, I may just move to Florida strictly for the oranges.

    Jk.

    Your grades are awesome! My school is always trying to be prestigious, but it's far from it. We have too many kids failing the TAKs (which I'm sure is Texas' version of the FCAT).


    That sucks not being able to watch Wimbledon, but at least you got to watch the championship round.

    And I wish I had some rain. We had some in my area a few days ago, but it feels like nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL DONE ON YOUR GRADES!!!! :D
    OY MY GOODNESS...i want that cake. best cake EVERRRRR. :D:D
    i have been watching alot of wimbledon...andy murray let us down again!!! :(
    HOPE YOU ARE WELL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HARRY POTTER CAKE.

    just...

    HARRY POTTER CAKE

    ReplyDelete