August 19, 2011

I am (not) Nicki Minaj.

Emilia brought me back yummy gummies from her summer trip to Germany! She is too sweet.

Most importantly, and as I tweeted, I got a 100 on my English Lit paper! To say I was shocked is an understatement. I suppose I mentally prepared myself for the worst -- a D if it was that atrocious -- and thus now doubt the 100 is true. Teachers make mistakes imputing into Edline quite frequently, so maybe this is one of those times? I'm also paranoid that it was intentional, and that when I get to class on Monday, he will openly humiliate me and announce I got the lowest grade instead. I wouldn't put it past him, honestly. If all is well, though, this is a MAJOR confidence boost.

Today was my senior class assembly. In past years, for whatever reason, my class assemblies have erupted into fights. Oh, and we also got kicked out once for being talkative and disrespectful. I'm pleased to say we've come a long way. We -- peacefully -- discussed various important dates such as Homecoming, Field Day, and, of course, graduation. Since there's exactly nine more months until the big day, I think I'm going to refer to senior year as my baby. Man, it is going to be one awfully long and painful pregnancy...

In other news, I learned that Zack and Kyle are finally situated in their on-campus apartment. I'm really happy for them and perhaps one day I'll visit! Their classes start soon so I'm sure they'll be busy, busy, busy. Or at least pretending to be. They were sure quick to mention their surround sound and entertainment system.

Thanks to Zumba tonight with Emilia, I have "Super Bass" stuck in my head.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. UHHHHHHH just reading about this makes me so freaking excited to just freaking get this school year rolling. I am at the point where I am just READY TO GO and get senior year done and over with, and find out where they heck we're going to college! LET'S BIRTH THIS BABY ALREADY.

    Again, congrats on that 100! :D I doubt it was a mistake, so... that's pretty awesome. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be paranoid! You own that 100 like a BOSS. Ugh. The entire idea of senior year makes me feel like I'm going to vomit in a morning sickness like way.

    Zumba! Haha, I have a special place in my heart for Nicki Minaj... right next to Ke$ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on that 100! :)
    lovelove your new cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete