August 24, 2011

Eighty-six.

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words yesterday. I appreciate the support and empathy. I really do.

Today elicited a much more positive outlook from me. Not only was the weather pleasant, but most of my classes were subdued. I hardly have any homework tonight save studying for a physics test.

I have to cut this short because it's my grandfather's birthday and my family is going to visit him in the nursing home, like, now.

Oh, and I got an 86 on my Chemistry test!

3 comments:

  1. Well an 86 in my book is great!!!! Have fun at grandpa's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that sounded awkward...have fun at your grandpa's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us seniors have to stick together! And congrats on the 86! Chemistry has never been my strong point.

    ReplyDelete