August 30, 2011

"O Jesus, make it stop!"

My title is a direct quote from the poem Attack by Sigfried Sassoon. It also become my English teacher's mantra while grading out latest essays. Apparently they were that tragic. I was very pleased with my grade, though.

Uh. Uh. UH. I don't know what else to write! My day was alright, even if was incredibly tired by 5th period. This is probably an indication I need to get more sleep...that I will promptly ignore.

I totally beasted my math test with a 95. GET AT ME, AP CALC. GET AT ME. Frustratingly, in haste, I forgot that the graph of -sin2x would still start at 0. I am such a nerd.

Latest English Lit essay grade: 95.

2 comments:

  1. You beast you! I only hope my grades will be as good as your's. You make me wanna go study and be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 95? Oh my goodness! Pretty sure I'll be lucky with a B on my first AP Calc test... Unless I get lucky and don't make my usual bout of ridiculously dumb mistakes. (aka 4x4=18... WHAT THE HECK NATALIE?!) Meow school.

    ReplyDelete