August 03, 2011

Seven.

I decided I would do BEDA -- except it's August, not April --again. I mean, it's not as if I'm starting my senior year in a week and will be swallowed by the stress monster. What ever gave you that idea?

Today I reached a milestone, friends. I finally took and passed the permit exam! All I need to do now is show up to the DMV office, look pretty, sign forms, and I leave with an actual permit. I'm stoked. Now I know how all newly 15 and 16-year-olds must feel!

Which reminds me, I'm also stoked about being 17 in a week and two months. Having skipped a grade back in the day, most of my friends and classmates will be turning 18 instead. That's okay, though. If it means I have more of an excuse to act childish, fine by me.

On a recent trip to Kohl's, I got these really cute floral heels for $10 that were originally $50. They're slightly too big on me, but that's an easy fix.

On a completely different note, I cannot wait to start learning how to use my Canon Rebel T3! Any suggestions for what I should name it?

I hope everyone's having a good week!

5 comments:

  1. The first name that popped into my head was Sheila, but I'm not sure that'd be a good fit. Caroline?

    YOU CAN DO THIS! The beauty of BEDA is that the entries don't have to be long at all.

    Congratulations on the permit, and also getting cute shoes for a deal! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, congrats on your permit! And whoa, I didn't know you skipped a grade. But yeah, though I'm not quite as young as you, I'm technically the 'baby' of my grade too... but whatever, when all of they're already 30 we'll still be 29, at least for a speck longer. ;D

    Cute shoes! Definitely a great deal. And I have no idea what to name your camera... I never name my electronics, cause I just can never think of anything... but good luck thinking of one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You have your permit!

    And as for BEDA, easy peasy. If you run out of ideas just post a cool youtube video.

    As for your camera...?

    I usually don't name my things so I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your permit! Also, love the shoes. And I feel like your camera is probably a girl, so I'm thinking Olive or Olivia. Whichever you prefer. My camera is named Chuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your permit!!
    such cute shoes...love them. <3

    ReplyDelete