August 13, 2011

Sleepy eyes.

I'm afraid my tiredness will once again result in a lame post. Remind me why I decided to do BEDA again?

Reorganizing my room aside, I haven't done much today. Well, I guess I did my physics homework, studied polyatomic ions for Chemistry and wrote a paragraph in Spanish. You know, three days in and I already have assignments. I just love being back in school!

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my 2011 senior boys, Emilia and Kenzie at Cracker Barrel and it should be a good time. I refuse to accept my boys will be off at college by the end of this month. Lies!

Have a good weekend, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, don't give up on BEDA just yet! You're allowed to write lame posts.

    Yes, being back in school certainly sounds like the time of your life :) Hooray for seeing your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already have that much homework after three whole days? Oh gosh I do not want to go blah why stop. :( I hope your Cracker Barrel shenanigans are super fun and you spend some quality time with your friends before they're off to the great beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun at Cracker Barrel! A lot of my friends are leaving around the 18th :/ NOOOOOO!

    And knowing the teachers at my school we'll have tests by the end of the week that we start. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 days, and already lots of homework!? thats rubbish. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to re-organize/clean my room, badly. It's been forever. I have all of these idea on how to, but I keep forgetting. Haha, I need to find time to write them down.

    I'm sorry. :( Once you get into the groove, the homework load will seem to diminish. Also, just think about it, you get out of school a month-ish than most kids! (Still all about rocking Jessica Darling t-shirts at graduation? :D)

    I know! Most of my college friends are moving in this week. :( I love Cracker Barrel, though, and its country store! So many neat things to see.

    I hope you have a great weekend, too. <3

    ReplyDelete