November 14, 2011

Under the weather.

I am currently sick with a nasty cold and therefore am suffering from bouts of grumpiness and intense nose-blowing, often simultaneously. I don't care if mucus is a natural part of my immune response, it's gross. My friends have already adopted to calling me snot rag. Oh no, they really haven't. At least not to my face. They're not that snotty.

Karen suggested I blog about the adventures of my tissue box. I took a picture of it in all of its sitting-on-my-desk glory.
I spy a copy of Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You by Peter Cameron!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my essays, but otherwise I'm ready to send in my Common App/Macalester application tonight! Hopefully this is the only one I have to do. (Granted I already submitted University of Florida's two weeks ago.) I'm taking a gamble applying Early Decision even though I know I really want to go there. Wish me luck?

Alright, time to force myself to study calculus.

4 comments:

  1. Awww. Being sick is the worst. Feel better soon! Sending in the applications is the best feeling. Now let's hope neither of us have to do any more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope you feel better soon :D I had this terrible migraine last night and it's amazing how not-in-pain I feel now. So, hopefully, after you're sick you'll feel even better, yes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're feeling ill! The beginning of winter weather always seems to do that to people :(

    Yay! I spy our bookclub book!

    ReplyDelete