April 07, 2012

Habits.

(My title is inspired by Lizzi's post today entitled 'Habitats'. Go check it out!)

So I've developed this slightly unhealthy habit of watching celebrity interviews on YouTube. I'm not talking about the occasional one every now and again, or even just one celebrity in particular. No. I mean, full-fledged, related video after related video, of nearly everyone under the sun. In my defense, I learn so much!

In no particular order:
  • Olivia Wilde
  • Tina Fey
  • Liam Hemsworth
  • Emma Stone
  • Selena Gomez
  • Mila Kunis
  • Amy Poehler
  • Donald Glover
  • Ewan McGregor
  • Andrew Garfield
  • Keira Knightly
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Natalie Portman
  • Emma Watson
  • David Hyde-Pierce
  • Taylor Swift
  • Danny Pudi
  • The list goes on
While I'm glad I'm doing BEDA, I feel like I am neglecting serious matters like job applications, scholarship essays and school assignments. On a slightly related note, can you believe eight people in my English Lit class are at risk of not graduating? Whether this is actually true or not, it's enough to scare me to not let senioritis take over and let me fail.

This is why I have a very important date with An Ideal Husband.

Farewell, friends.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, thanks for the shout out!

    Wooaaah. Eight people? That's insane!

    Oh man. I am neglecting so much school work by being on the internet.

    I'm trying to fight off senioritis, but it seems to be taking over my very existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, how much slacking do you have to do to be at risk of not graduating? Like, multiple Fs? That's cray cray. I guess my senioritis isn't nearly as bad as I thought.

    Oh, god. I can relate to the celebrity obsessiveness, although my stalking is mostly exclusively devoted to Benedict Cumberbatch and Matt Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANDREW GARFIELD IS ON YOUR LIST AHHHHHHHH <3 Okay fangirling over now go get back to your ideal husband..haha

    ReplyDelete