April 14, 2012

I'm addicted to Tiny Tower.

Honestly, I don't feel like writing today. I'm already having to force myself to finish a scholarship essay. I really dislike the prompt, but I'm trying not to let that stop me from making it interesting AKA worthy of the $1,500 award.

This morning I went to Math Bowl with fellow nerds where we didn't do so hot. That's fine with me considering I was dragging my heels to go. I knew we weren't going to be competitive, which, in retrospect, caused me to be slightly goofy and distracted. Oh well. What's done is done.

I went to the library an hour or so ago. I came back with a bag of books and a handful of CDs. I'm most excited to listen to The Graduate soundtrack in full. Who doesn't love Simon & Garfunkel?

(I keep re-opening Facebook to write my friends some suggestions of what to do instead of going to Prom. It's a ton of fun, and reminds me that I have awesome people in my life..)

My private anti-Prom will consist of playing Tiny Tower (see title), eating edamame, finishing the aforementioned essay, and catching up on recorded TV.

Until we meet again.

Days until I graduate: 36
Days until exams are over: 64
Days until I start college: 141

2 comments:

  1. Tiny tower!

    And man. I love me some Simon and Garfunkel.

    Good luck with that essay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that scholarship essay. I have never seen the Graduate much less listened to the soundtrack which is something I should change. WOO ANTI-PROM!

    ReplyDelete