April 04, 2012

Ridic cool.

The title doubles as a shout-out to a friend who is probably reading this because I will send them the link. Hi, so-and-so. How are you?

Anyway, do you remember how I said my school probably didn't stand a chance of winning tennis Districts? Well, we didn't...BUT WE GOT SECOND OVERALL SO WE'RE GOING TO REGIONALS!! Plus, our #1 doubles team won 1st in their line and automatically advance to State! THIS IS SO EXCITING! I am really proud of the team and I feel bad for ever doubting their ability. In case you were curious, the Coach that wanted his team to win so badly did in fact win. I hope karma catches up with them sometime.

Instead of writing more, I will leave you with this. Of course now it is ten times funnier because I have read the play, but you can still enjoy it even if you haven't.

Have a nice night.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE SASSY GAY FRIEND!!

    Also, congratulations on making it to regionals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on regionals! :) And oh my god, Sassy Gay Friend is literally the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete