August 26, 2012

Hitting the proverbial brick wall.

It'd be funnier if I had actually ran into a brick wall (ouch), and I was here to advice you not to do the same.  But no, I'm just exploiting the idiom to express I'm not sure what to talk about.  This is when I curse myself for doing BEDA.

Oh my goodness.  I have an idea.  *searches for random MySpace survey*

Aha, "The Perfect Guy" survey!  Let's do this.

SECTION 1

Hair color?
Dark brown or black.

Eye color?
Blue or green.

Height?
Taller than me.

Six pack?
No.

Long hair or short?
Short.

Glasses?
If he needs them.

Piercings?
No thank you.

Eyebrows?
Existant?

Big butt or little?
Tee hee.  Little.

Chest hair?
Not to excess.

Buff or skinny?
Skinny

Teeth?
*cackles* Yes, I'd like him to have teeth.


SECTION 2

Funny or serious?
Downright hilarious.

Party hopper or more stay-at-home?
Stay-at-home, for sure.

Should he be able to bake or cook?
Yes, yes, a million times yes.

Does he have a best friend?
Sure?

Is it okay for him to have a lot of female friends?
Of course.  I'd probably have a lot of guy friends.

Outgoing or shy?
Somewhere in between.

Sarcastic or sincere?
Sarcastic 95%, sincere when it matters most.

Does he love his mother?
Yep.

Should he watch chick-flicks?
With me, I guess.  On his own is a little questionable.

Would he be a smoker?
Nope.

How about a drinking?
Drinker, no, but he'd definitely be a drinking.

And swearing?
Occasionally.  But never directed towards me.

Would he play with your hair?
While we frolic in the meadow?  You know it.

Would he have more than one girlfriend at a time?
What the hell?  No, he wouldn't.

Would he pay for you when you're on a date?
We'd go dutch, depending.

Does he kiss on the first date?
Yes, if we've been good friends for a while before

Where would you go for dinner?
Somewhere awesome!

Would he buy you flowers?
On special occasions.

Would he lay under the stars with you and spout random philosophies?
Mhmmm.

Would he write poetry about you?
Hopefully not.

Would he use endearments?
Only ones we come up with together.  I hate "babe" or "baby."  Sweetheart, maybe.

Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends?
Yes, he'd hang out with me and MY friends.

How about you hanging out with him and HIS friends?
Probably.

Would he walk you up to the door at the end of the evening?
Surely.

Would you hold hands?
When it's appropriate.


SECTION 3

Does he play soccer?
No.

Baseball?
No.

Football?
No.

Basketball?
No.

Water polo?
No.

Golf or something equally boring?
Ha ha ha, something equally boring.

Does he surf?
Only if his name is Kelly Slater.

Skateboard?
Only if his name is Tony Hawk.

Snowboard?
Only if his name is Shaun White

Can he sing?
Maybe a tad.

Play the guitar?
Yes.

Play the piano?
Possibly.

Play the drums?
No.

Can he keep his room clean?
It's spotless.

Is he an artist of sorts?
How'd you know?  Is it because he doesn't play any sports?

Does he write his own music?
Nope.

Does he have pets?
He has a cat.  Cats are cute, right?


SECTION 4

Does he use the word dude?
Only ironically.

How about tight?
Only if he's quoting Breaking Bad.

Would he watch the sun rise and set with you?
Yes.

What kind of car does he drive?
I don't care.

How old is he?
Older than me.

What his name?
I don't know.

Well, that was interesting.  I'm going to go now.

What characteristics are there in your perfect guy or gal?

Days until I start college: 5
Days until my birthday: 45

3 comments:

  1. Ah Myspace surveys. They consumed my middle school years.

    As far as perfect? Let's see. Beardy. Slightly nerdy. Likes hiking, tea, sweaters, documentaries, adventure, quiet places, jazz music, books.

    But in reality, I'm not picky. I just like guys that are assertive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your perfect guy sounds a lot like my boyfriend, but without the philosophy-spouting, or watching the sunrise (he'd never get up that early!), or the clean room X)

    Oh, and no guitar, or blue/green eyes. Okay, maybe your perfect guy doesn't sound like Zack, and I was just thinking of him while reading this.

    ...now I realize why my friends say I talk about him too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha nice survey! I'd probably like your perfect guy as well!

    ReplyDelete